Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some useless information

Just thought I would share these figures with you all as I enter the last 2 weeks before Taupo.


Since the 1st of August ( when I finally decided to train for the Enduro ), I have managed to knock off 3169 km in 119 hrs for an average speed of 26.6km/hr.

For the entire year I have managed a total of 4643 km in 170 hr, 20 mins for an average speed of 27.3 km/hr.

Right now I'm feeling confident in finishing the ride. People keep asking how long I hope to take & my answer to them is hopefully between 12 -13 hrs. That will just depend on how many times I stop.

Oh well this weekend I've been asked to fill in for another blogger at the Karapiro 1/2 IM so that will be a great chance to try go hard for 90km. It's not the flattest course around but all the more challenging.

Good Luck to anyone else competing this weekend in any event, anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. That's a mind boggling distance in such a short time! Awesome effort!!!

    Try to go as fast as you can on the bike cos I'm gonna be itching to run.

    ReplyDelete