Monday, June 1, 2009

From the beginning

As most of you would know, my good wife Kathy has been blogging for some time now. Well I thought seems I have finally given myself a major goal of getting to Ironman Western Australia 2010 that I would join you all.

I haven't been doing this Triathlon game very long as it was Kathy's sport & I wasn't allowed to join in & compete knowing that I would be faster & she'd get grumpy. So I sat on the sideline & supported through the good & the ugly then eventually started doing the shorter events & finally the Rotorua Half Ironman December 2008.

We somehow manage to both get out & do the training which requires a very structured lifestyle, juggling 9 year old twin boys, fulltime jobs, Kathy's coaching after hours, kids Cub Scouts & I even manage a bit of keeler yacht racing.

That's enough of all the boring stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment