Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ticking along

Well this has been a good week of training.

I managed to get on the bike before & after work on Wednesday & was riding till about 6:45pm. Something I'm not used to riding in the dark. Before Taupo I'll have to get up in the middle of the night & go for a ride just to see what it really is like. Will also need to practice eating pies at 5am in the morning.

This week I've managed a small run of 5km, as well as my 2 swims totalling 5.5km & bike rides which totalled 253km in 9.5hrs.

Health wise I'm good & not to tired. Am really having to start seriously thinking of what I'm eating during the week & on the ride. It's alright at the moment but will have to start stopping at the pie shops soon as I can't get that much food & drink around with me.

Oh well that's enough from me this week. Keep training & have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment